Profile ListThe profile list contains all of the profiles available that can be used for initiating a copy operation. Each profile can be activated for a copy operation as needed via the checkbox before its name.
You can create new folders and profiles and sort them in various folders according to project via the toolbar or context menu. The profiles and folders can also be moved and copied within the profile list by dragging and dropping them.
Profile FoldersAll profiles and folders are stored on the hard disk in the Profiles subfolder of AllSync's Application Data folder.
Toolbar and Context Menu
|Create Copy Preview of All Profiles Activated in Profile List
|Processes the copy preview of all the profiles in the report.|
|Start a Copy Operation of all the profiles activated in the profile list.
|Create New Profile.|
|Display Profile Log|
|Create Shortcut for Profile|
|Show Profile Chaining of Profile|
This option causes screenshots to automatically be made of all the profile properties in the Screenshot folder.
|Create New Folder|
|Open Source Folder Using Windows Explorer|
|Open All Folders Containing Activated Profiles|
|Open All Folders|
|Close All Folders|
|Hide/Unhide Copy Mode Column|
|Hide/Unhide Last Run Column|
|Optimize Column Width|
|Activate/Deactivate Balloon with Profile Info|
|Display Options of Profile List (Options)|
|Display Help of Profile List (Help – Profile List)|
- To create a copy preview of a profile, hold down the CTRL key while left-clicking on the profile.
- To create a copy preview of all the profiles in a folder, hold down the CTRL key while left-clicking on the profile folder.
- To start a copy operation of a profile, hold down the ALT key while left-clicking on the profile.
- To start a copy operation of all the profiles in a folder, hold down the ALT key while left-clicking on the profile folder.
Copying a profile:
- To create a copy of a profile, hold down the SHIFT key while left-clicking on the profile and dragging and dropping it onto another folder.